‘And our winners are…’
The world’s biggest online travel agency, Booking.com, has recognised seven of Dart Valley Cottages’ holiday homes in their ‘Traveller Review Awards 2023’.
What we’re most excited about is who the judges are: our guests themselves. No one is better placed to critique a self-catering holiday home than the very people who’ve chosen to spend their valuable vacation time there. And their seal of approval has now earned gongs for seven of our much-loved homes.
- 10 CLARENCE HILL – Its contemporary luxe styling makes it modern but homely – everything a townhouse like this deserves.
- BAYARDS – This much-loved apartment is not only homely and welcoming but also superbly placed to discover everything Dartmouth has to offer.
- CAPTAIN’S COTTAGE – With its magnificent maritime vibe, this inviting home truly lives up to its name.
- FLAT 2, FAIRFAX PLACE – Stylish décor in one of the town’s iconic buildings in the heart of historic Dartmouth.
- NUMBER 20 – A home for all seasons with joyful pastels, homely styling, and the best of Dartmouth on your doorstep.
- OLD QUAY HOUSE – Bright, fresh, and homely and in a great spot from which to go exploring on foot.
- ROSE COTTAGE – Recently renovated, it encapsulates the characterful individuality reflected in the town’s charming buildings.
DO YOU REVIEW?
Since the dawn of the Internet, we’ve been sharing our experiences with the world – both good and bad. It’s usually when something’s been exceptional that we get typing and posting. Honest (but kind) feedback is hugely useful to your fellow travellers. Rize Reviews, a customer satisfaction researcher, says an incredible 96% of travellers consider reviews important while they plan their holiday, and 83% say that reviews play an essential role in their final decision.
And you don’t need to have had a headline-busting time to write home about. Sometimes it’s the little things that make the difference (the comfy beds, the better-than-anticipated views, the much-needed coffee maker).
Next time you travel, try and spare a minute or two to share what mattered to you. Your feedback could be the launchpad for someone else to have a memorable holiday.